During a crisis or emerging public issue a safe pair of hands and trusted counsel is essential. A good adviser anticipates risks and pitfalls, plans for the most likely scenarios, provides honest advice and develops messages for timely dissemination as the situation unfolds.
When the going is good, we identify proactive opportunities through our extensive media networks and get your positive news heard. We can provide advisory services at short notice when you’re under pressure, and operate in-house with your team or remotely, dependent on your business needs.
- Media advice and tactical campaigns
- Issues and crisis management
- Public information policy development
- Media launches and public relations activities
- Media training
- Issues/risk analysis and mitigation
- Social media engagement
- Media relations strategy and execution